USA 2013 Centennial Soccer Short
USA 12/13 Away Soccer Shorts
Nike USA Libretto Short 8
USA 12/13 Away Soccer Jersey
- Official USA National Team Away Soccer Jersey by Nike
- Made of Nikeís advanced recycled Dri-FITģ fabric, which keeps you drier, cooler and lighter by drawing sweat from the body to the fabricís surface, while its three-dimensional construction gives more air space around the skin to reduce clinging, and keeping you cheering on your team comfortably
- White sleeves and the blue sash are a nod to the team's 1950 uniforms, worn by the US team that defeated England in the legendary world final. This amazing jersey has the USA national team badge and Nike Swoosh logo. The collar has red-white-and-blue details, while the American flag is printed just inside the neck. Upgraded to be 23% lighter than previous USA jerseys.
- All of Nike's new jerseys are made of recycled plastic bottles - 100% recycled polyester. Evolved construction and materials also significantly reduce weight
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Be true to the red, white and blue when you're wearing this official USA away jersey from Nike. The US first wore this jersey on February 29, 2012 as they defeated the mighty Italy in friendly play
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.