Japan 2014 G SAKAI Home Soccer Jersey
Japan 2014 H SAKAI Home Soccer Jersey
Japan 2014 HASEBE Home Soccer Jersey
Japan 2014 ENDO Home Soccer Jersey
- This unique jersey features Japan's signature blue, and is inspired by Japan's iconic blend of tradition and innovation. ClimaCool jersey features adidas' embroidered logo, woven Japanese flag patch, and subtle sunburst detail emitting from Japan's woven team crest.
- Features authentic letters and numbers
- Japan’s National Football team will wear this shirt at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The jersey is Japan's traditional blue with a flash of a bright red across the back. The national flag and crest is proudly shown on the left side of the shirt. The textured design behind the crest represents the unity of the 11 players on the field, displayed as a whole by the team as they join into a huddle.
- Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity. 100% polyester.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
European soccer fans might not have heard of Yasuhito Endo¨, but in Japan he's a superstar who will be remembered as one of the finest players of his generation. A club legend at Gambia Osaka, for whom he's made more than 350 appearances in more than 10 years of service, earning 10 straight J. League Best Eleven inclusions, EndÅ¨ can create magic from a free kick and has incredible vision and creativity in his game. He helped lead Japan to a second place finish in the 1999 FIFA World Youth Championship and holds the record for most appearances for the senior side.