Ghana 2014 PRINCE Home Soccer Jersey
Ghana Polo Shirt (Black)
Ghana Polo Shirt (Red)
Ghana 2014 MUNTARI Home Soccer Jersey
- This colorful home jersey features PUMA's DryCell technology that wicks moisture away from the skin. Bold graphics on the neckline and sleeves pay homage to Ghana's rich culture. PUMA cat logo embroidered on the front, sleeves. Ghana's federation team crest is embroidered on the front.
- Ghana went on to lose on penalty kicks, narrowly missing out on becoming the first African team to reach the semifinals. Now he's got his eyes set on achieving that feat in Brazil. Cheer for Ghana in the Black Stars' official home jersey from PUMA. Ghana survived one of Africa's toughest qualifying groups to earn their ticket to Brazil. While Ghana has had strong performances in the last two World Cups, they are hungry for a better result in 2014.
- A team with impressive skill, power and a collection of players in their prime, Ghana is a strong team to watch in 2014. Follow Michael Essien, Sulley Muntari, Kevin-Prince Boatneg and the rest of Ghana's national team as they take on the world in 2014. 100% polyester.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Success has followed Sulley Muntari just about everwhere he's played. From winning the FA Cup with Portsmouth to capturing the UEFA Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup and Serie A crowns with Inter Milan, the Ghanaian midfielder offers winning ingredients. At 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™, he blasted in a shot from long range to give Ghana a 1-0 lead in their quarterfinal tilt with Uruguay.