Arsenal 12/14 GIBBS Home Soccer Jersey
Arsenal 12/14 GIROUD Home Soccer Jersey
Arsenal 12/14 JENKINSON Home Soccer Jersey
Arsenal 12/14 CHAMBERLAIN Home Soccer Jersey
- Arsenal players such as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, and new signings Santi Cazorla & Lukas Podolski will surely benefit from this jersey’s performance materials. Not only is the new Arsenal jersey modern & stylish, it offers the highest quality and is the most technologically advanced featuring Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture away from athletes and fans alike to help keep them, and you, cool and dry anywhere.
- Nike Pro Combat base-layers are used by athletes to compliment playing kits to further improve comfort and increased protection in contact situations. Conscientious of the planet, Arsenal uses kits made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester: Nike’s most environmentally friendly kit ever produced.
- The 12/14 jersey features the recognizable red block body with white sleeves, with a new twist to the kit: an obsidian hoop detail on the collar and sleeves. The most dynamic Gunners home shirt ever also features details such as an inner neck graphic which reads; "Victoria Concordia Crescit (the club’s Latin logo meaning victory through harmony). The outer neck graphic is an homage to Chapman’s famous ‘WM formation that galvanized and shaped the modern game.
- The jerseys provide bonded re-enforced t-bar junctions that support critical seams and inner welded seams with a flat finish construction to improve comfort and performance. Temperature regulation is helped by ventilation zones, consisting of a series of tiny laser cut holes from the under arms to the waistband, allowing air to circulate to keep you comfortable.
- An innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous kits. Gunners: Be strong, be passionate, be tough. This is the unique and historic jersey every Arsenal supporter on the planet needs to wear.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs
Like the arsenals they built 126 years ago, Arsenal Football Club’s fans are strong, passionate and tough—and they expect as much from the team they support. Therefore, Arsenal FC demand gear that will elevate their play on the pitch and reflects all that the club stands for—something to give staunch supporters—shirts they can wear proudly. The Arsenal home shirt for the 2012-13 season is a perfect example of the team’s commitment to great football and to greater fans. The 12/13 jersey pays tribute to the North London club’s visionary past and bright future, inspired by 126 years of innovation, style and the best fans in English football! Arsenal Football Club has long been the benchmark for innovation and change. Herbert Chapman –Arsenal’s manager from 1925 to 1934—championed the use of floodlights, numbered shirts and white footballs in the modern game. Today, Nike, the official kit supplier and pioneers in design and innovation, has unveiled a home shirt that honors the Arsenal FC heritage while offering a modern and stylish new uniform both players and fans will enjoy.