Netherlands 2014 SNEIJDER Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
Netherlands 2014 SNEIJDER Home Soccer Jersey
Netherlands 2014 SNEIJDER Authentic Away Soccer Jersey
- There is a crown inside the collar and orange trim inside the cuffs, which can be turned out based on player style. Anatomically placed, laser cut side-ventilation keeps you cool and dry when the game starts to heat up.
- NOTE: Tight fit, which means any jersey classified as Authentic will run small. The authentic is the actual piece that is worn on field. The authentic uses a performance cut for a snug fit. It has a bonded crest. The authentic also features upgraded materials. The upgraded, technologically advanced materials on the authentic jersey will result in a lighter weight.
- This jersey has a new team badge for 2014 that celebrates the squads 125th anniversary. The badge has 1889 and 2014 in orange to mark the anniversary. Sublimated chevron pattern throughout with an ombre effect moving from bright to dark blue. This wavelike design is meant to represent "the prominence of water in Dutch life and the country's landscape," while the bright blue pays tribute to the Dutch royal family and the color of the cross in the Netherlands flag.
- Evolved construction and materials significantly reduce weight. Dri-FIT moisture control. Constructed with recycled materials.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Wesley Sneijder is one of the best midfielders in the world. The star playmaker for the Dutch national team is a dead-ball specialist with laser-accurate placement and incredible control with both feet. Sneijder has shown remarkable form with his club, Galatasaray, and the national team. He is always a player to watch when he takes the pitch and has the capability to win a match with a single touch.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.