Germany 2014 PODOLSKI Away Soccer Jersey
Arsenal Podolski Wall Fathead
Germany Podolski Mini Figurine 2014
Germany 2014 PODOLSKI Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
- Die Nationalmannschaft, "our national team', is printed under the back collar. Transparent tape on the sides further subtracts from the jersey's weight. Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity. These revolutionary kits are the lightest that adidas has ever designed. 100% polyester.
- Germany's national team is a strong source of national pride, a passion that is captured in this jersey's design. Inspired by the brilliance and efficiency of German engineering, this classic jersey is sure to be in fans' closets for years to come. V-neck ClimaCool jersey features adidas' logo embroidered on the front, with Germany's federation crest and three championship stars applied on the front.
- NOTE: Tight fit, which means any jersey classified as Authentic will run small. The authentic is the actual piece that is worn on field. The authentic uses a performance cut for a snug fit. It has a bonded crest. The authentic also features upgraded materials. The upgraded, technologically advanced materials on the authentic jersey will result in a lighter weight.
- Includes authentic letters/numbers.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Forward Lukas Podolski, known for his strong and persistent attacking style, signed with Arsenal in April 2012. He has been a consistent force for the German national teams since his days as a U-17 player, beginning in 2001. Cheer for Germany in this official home jersey from adidas.