Japan 2014 OKUBO Home Soccer Jersey
Japan 2014 OSAKO Home Soccer Jersey
Japan 2014 SAITO Home Soccer Jersey
Japan 2014 OKAZAKI Home Soccer Jersey
- This unique jersey features Japan's signature blue, and is inspired by Japan's iconic blend of tradition and innovation. ClimaCool jersey features adidas' embroidered logo, woven Japanese flag patch, and subtle sunburst detail emitting from Japan's woven team crest.
- Features authentic letters and numbers
- Japan’s National Football team will wear this shirt at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The jersey is Japan's traditional blue with a flash of a bright red across the back. The national flag and crest is proudly shown on the left side of the shirt. The textured design behind the crest represents the unity of the 11 players on the field, displayed as a whole by the team as they join into a huddle.
- Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity. 100% polyester.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
You already know his teammate and fellow Shinji, Kagawa of Manchester United, but it's Okazaki who led all scorers in Asian Football Confederation Qqualifying for 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ with an incredible eight goals in eight matches. Deadly in front of goal, he averages a goal every other game for the Blue Samurai. He's experience both in the J-League and in Europe, where he's played for VfB Stuttgart and FSV Mainz 05 in the German Bundesliga. Okazaki netted goals against Italy and Mexico in the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil™, continuing to climb the ranks among Japan's all-time leading scorers.