Arsenal 12/13 LS Away Soccer Jersey
Arsenal 12/13 Youth Away Soccer Jersey
Arsenal 11/12 Away LS Soccer Jersey
Arsenal 12/13 Away Soccer Jersey
- The inner back neck graphic takes the form of the club’s motto, ‘Victoria Concordia Crescit’, the Latin for ‘Victory Through Harmony’. Meanwhile, the outer back neck graphic pays tribute to legendry manager Herbert Chapman’s innovative WM formation.
- The kits are made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester, making them Nike’s most environmentally friendly kit ever produced. An innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. Since 2010 Nike has used an estimated 115 million recycled plastic bottles to create its high performance kits.
- Support the Gunners when you're wearing this official Arsenal Away Jersey from Nike! Unique black and purple sublimated hoop design begins Arsenal's Purple Reign! The bold purple pays tribute to Arsenal's royal roots and red cuffs honor Arsenal's more traditional look.
- It also includes the embroidered Arsenal team badge over the heart with an embroidered Nike logo over the right chest. The Fly Emirates sponsor logo is heat transferred across the front of the shirt, with the AFC design screened beneath the back collar.
- The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous kits and feature Nike Dri-FIT™ technology to wick moisture away from athletes to help keep them cool and dry on-pitch.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Arsenal Football Club has launched an adventurous new away jersey for their 12/13 campaign and its eye-catching design marks a new direction for the Gunners: it combines a rich purple base with black hoops. Taking visual inspiration from high street fashion, this shirt is a trend-setter and by using such a regal color: namely in this the year of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations—it also honors the Club’s historical royal links. The Gunners were known as "Royal Arsenal" in the 1890s having been formed at the Arsenal munitions factory in Woolwich, South London. Originally bearing the name "Dial Square" after one of the factory's workshops, the founding fathers decided to merge the name of a pub they met in - Royal Oak - with their place of work. Red trim on the shirt cuffs compliments the purple body and pays homage to the home jerseys that are so identifiable with the Club, while the differing sublimated purple and black hoop patterns on the body and the sleeves of the shirt give it a modern twist.