South Korea 2014 Away Soccer Jersey
adidas Brazuca 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Match-Specific Ball (Korea Republic-Algeria)
South Korea 2014 Home Soccer Jersey
- Nike’s design team achieved this by using the Taegeuk, the yin and yang circle symbol found at the center of the Korean flag, to reflect the balanced and harmonious team spirit of the Korean national team.
- The unique collar is inspired by classic Korean attire, resulting in the red collar with prominent blue piping.
- Support the Taeguk Warriors in Brazil.
- The vibrant red jersey shows the interlocking shapes of the Taegeuk at the top of each sleeve in blue. These shapes give the jersey a modern appearance and match the contours of the players’ bodies.
- Inside the back of the neck, a pennant tab features a Tuhon symbol from traditional Korean calligraphy that translates as "fighting spirit," representing the essential quality of Korean football.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Represent the Reds with this 2014 Nike South Korea Home Jersey. The Korean soccer team began international play in 1948 at the Olympic games in London. 2014 will be their ninth appearance in the World Cup, with the highest place finish of fourth in 2002. During that year, the team was voted the FIFA World Cup Most Entertaining Team. Current team members of note include Ki Sung-Yeung of Swansea City and Son Heung-Min of Bayer Leverkusen. This lightweight jersey features Dri-FIT material for moisture control and a mandarin collar. The Korea Football Association badge and Nike swoosh are embroidered on the front. 100% polyester
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.