France 2014 Home Soccer Jersey
France 2014 Youth Home Soccer Jersey
France 12/13 Alternate Rugby Jersey
France 2014 Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
- The cockerel-design has been enlarged, freed from its badge and given the space to again become the ultimate symbol of French national pride. It's also beautifully embroidered just above the heart and on the bottom of each playerís number, and a flag is placed on the inside of the neck on each kit.
- Aiding performance by regulating player body temperature over the course of match is a primary focus for Nikeís design teams. Utilizing a combination of Nike Dri-FIT Technology, "burnout" mesh and laser-cut ventilation holes, designers are able to localize cooling where players need it most.
- The design team spent time refining the home kitís collar focusing on comfort and beauty. The collar and side-hem also feature a selvedge-like accent. The crest features a new design inspired by the 1958 crest and reflects playersí feedback of wanting to "feel the history of our country".
- In line with Nikeís commitment to superior performance with lower environmental impact, the shirt, short - and for the first time in a national team kit, the socks - all feature fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. (100% recycled polyester in the shorts, 96% recycled polyester in the shirt and 78% in the socks). Each kit is made using an average of 18 recycled plastic bottles.
- NOTE: Tight fit, which means any jersey classified as Authentic will run small. The authentic is the actual piece that is worn on field. The authentic uses a performance cut for a snug fit. It also has a bonded crest. The authentic also features upgraded materials. The upgraded materials on the authentic result in a lighter weight.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
After the final whistle at an ecstatic Stade de France, members of the French National Team - Franck Ribery, Blaise Matuidi, Yohan Cabaye and Raphael Varane - unveiled the new French National Team home kit to be worn in Brasil next year. Combining the best in performance innovation with insightful design details, the new French kit captures the innate style and national pride of France with a sophisticated look.