France 2014 ABIDAL Home Soccer Jersey
France 2014 BENZEMA Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
France 2014 BENZEMA Home Soccer Jersey
France 2014 ABIDAL Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
- The team badge has a new design inspired by France's 1958 crest. A France flag is placed on the inside of the neck on each kit. A combination of Nike Dri-FIT moisture control, "burnout" mesh and laser-cut ventilation holes make this one of the lightest and most breathable jerseys on the field on in the stands.
- NOTE: Tight fit, which means any jersey classified as Authentic will run small. The authentic is the actual piece that is worn on field. The authentic uses a performance cut for a snug fit. It has a bonded crest. The authentic also features upgraded materials. The upgraded, technologically advanced materials on the authentic jersey will result in a lighter weight.
- Nike designed this jersey to reflect the patriotic pride, undeniable style and rich history of the French. The fabric of the France Authentic Home Jersey 2014 was inspired the French town of Nimes. Nimes, the birthplace of modern denim, is reflected in the attention-to-detail of the design and twill fabric treatment. It's a jersey that reflects the craftsmanship and style of a nation.
- Dual-knit cotton and recycled polyester for moisture control, a soft feel and a more flattering shape.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Eric Abidal has done and won just about everything you can in a glittering playing career. Individually, the French fullback has been named La Liga Defender of the Year and into the UEFA Team of the Year, as well. He'll go down as one of the finest players to ever don cleats. On team level, he's won three French Ligue 1 crowns with Lyon, four Spanish La Liga titles with Barcelona and seemingly countless cup wins. He's lifted the UEFA Champions League and FIFA Club World Cup trophies twice each. He played in the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany Final, losing to Italy on penalty kicks. All that's left to do is make capture the coveted cup in Brazil.