Colombia 2014 ARIAS Away Soccer Jersey
Colombia 2014 ARMERO Away Soccer Jersey
Colombia 2014 BACCA Away Soccer Jersey
Colombia 2014 AGUILAR Away Soccer Jersey
| || Check for available sizes now. Some sizes may be on Pre-Order. Ground delivery only on Pre-Order items. The soonest we expect Pre-Order items to ship is: Early August |
- Colombia clinched its first trip to the FIFA World Cup™ since 1998 on October 12 in a thrilling match against Chile. Inspired by elegance, authenticity and passion, this is a jersey that Colombia's fans can be proud to wear. The jersey's rich red with subtle embossing honors Colombian culture.
- Includes authentic team letters and numbers
- Cheer on Colombia in this official home jersey from adidas.
- ClimaCool technology keeps players and fans comfortable. Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity. These revolutionary kits are the lightest that adidas has ever designed. 100% polyester.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
A fiery, passionate player known for his ability to win balls in the air and put in a foot fearlessly for a tackle, Abel Aguilar gives Colombia leadership and a midfield anchor that's vital to the Cafeteros paving a pathway to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™. After blossoming in his native country with Deportivo Cali, helping the club win the Primera A crown, Aguilar signed with Udinese and had successful loan stints at Spain's Hercules, Xerez and Real Zaragosa. He signed permanently for Hercules in 2010 and was the fulcrum of the midfield when the newly promoted side scored a famous victory against Lionel Messi's Barcelona at Camp Nou. Today, he plies his trade professionally for Toulouse of France's Ligue 1. The former captain of the Colombian U17 and U20 sides provides Colombia the sort of consistency and experience needed to reach the World Cup™ finals for the first time since 1998 in France and to achieve a historic best third place in the FIFA/Coca-Cola World Rankings.