Mexico 2014 Anthem Jacket
Mexico Originals Retro Track Top
Mexico 2014 R. MARQUEZ Youth Away Soccer Jersey
- The Mexican flag colors are established at the back of the shirt through the stripe located under the shoulders, where "México" is framed in green, white and red.
- The engineered fabric: 100% polyester interlock, ventilated ClimaCool® ventilation that moves air around the body and cools players – and El Tri fans - down.
- Official Mexico National Team Away Soccer Jersey by adidas
- Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity.
- Includes authentic names/numbers
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Mexico’s 2014 Away Jersey: An innovative combination of red and black hearkens to classic jerseys of the national team worn in previous World Cups. The new color combination is steeped in Mexican Football Federation's roots. First used in Uruguay 1930 through to Sweden 1958 - the color in the jersey pays homage to the passion, union and the combative spirit showcased in the red color of the Mexican flag. The jersey’s design also features elegant black elements, around the v-neck, the borders of the sleeves and the traditional adidas three stripes. The badge, featuring a dichromatic application, is placed at the height of the heart. Below it, a black fretwork graphic is repeated in subtle red tones down the front.