Japan 2014 OKAZAKI Home Soccer Jersey
Japan 2014 OKUBO Home Soccer Jersey
Japan 2014 OSAKO Home Soccer Jersey
Japan 2014 NAGATOMO Home Soccer Jersey
- This unique jersey features Japan's signature blue, and is inspired by Japan's iconic blend of tradition and innovation. ClimaCool jersey features adidas' embroidered logo, woven Japanese flag patch, and subtle sunburst detail emitting from Japan's woven team crest.
- Features authentic letters and numbers
- Japan’s National Football team will wear this shirt at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The jersey is Japan's traditional blue with a flash of a bright red across the back. The national flag and crest is proudly shown on the left side of the shirt. The textured design behind the crest represents the unity of the 11 players on the field, displayed as a whole by the team as they join into a huddle.
- Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity. 100% polyester.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
A versatile wingback hailing from Saijo¨, Japan, Yuto Nagatomo is the first Asian to ever play for Inter Milan and a standout performer for the the Blue Samurai. He represented his country at 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™, helping Japan advance to the Knockout Round, where they fell to Paraguay on penalties. He performed so well in the Group stage against Holland, Denmark and Cameroon that Arsenal manager Wenger named him to his best XI of the tournament.