Switzerland 2014 BARNETTA Home Soccer Jersey
Switzerland 2014 SHAQIRI Home Soccer Jersey
Switzerland 2014 XHAKA Home Soccer Jersey
Switzerland 2014 Away Soccer Jersey
- The swiss flag is heat pressed and embossed on the chest while the signature Swiss crest on the chest and PUMA cat logos on chest and each sleeve are embroidered. The term "Suisse," French for "Switzerland," is heat-pressed at top of the back. The logo of Credit Suisse, the multinational Swiss-based bank that is team's sponsor, is also heat pressed at the right shoulder.
- The back is mesh making the jersey breathable. It also employs PUMA's Dry Cell technology to keep you cool and comfortable no matter the weather or intensity of a match. 100% polyester.
- Support the Schweizer Nati in Brazil
- Along with the v-neck collar, this jersey truly sets itself apart with dozens of crosses mirroring the Swiss flag, all with four arms of equal size, covering the torso, an intricate and unique detail.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Switzerland was one of the top eight seeds in the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ draw and the Schweizer Nati are ready to take on the best in the game in their new PUMA away shirt.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.