Ghana 2014 ESSIEN Home Soccer Jersey
Ghana 2014 MUNTARI Home Soccer Jersey
Ghana 2014 PRINCE Home Soccer Jersey
Ghana 2014 A. GYAN Home Soccer Jersey
- This colorful home jersey features PUMA's DryCell technology that wicks moisture away from the skin. Bold graphics on the neckline and sleeves pay homage to Ghana's rich culture. PUMA cat logo embroidered on the front, sleeves. Ghana's federation team crest is embroidered on the front.
- Cheer for Ghana in the Black Stars' official home jersey from PUMA. Ghana survived one of Africa's toughest qualifying groups to earn their ticket to Brazil. While Ghana has had strong performances in the last two World Cups, they are hungry for a better result in 2014.
- A team with impressive skill, power and a collection of players in their prime, Ghana is a strong team to watch in 2014. Follow Michael Essien, Sulley Muntari, Kevin-Prince Boatneg and the rest of Ghana's national team as they take on the world in 2014. 100% polyester.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
If you believe in foreshadowing, you knew early on that Asamoah Gyan was going to be a world-class Black Stars striker. At just 17 years old, he came on as a substitute in a 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™ qualifier and scored to push Ghana past Somalia. In doing so, he became the youngest player ever to score for Ghana and went on to prove it was no fluke, netting four in seven appearances to book a trip tot the finals. Once in Germany all he did was score 68 seconds into a match against the Czech Republic, collecting not only the quickest goal of the tournament but Ghana's first ever at a FIFA World Cup™. Four years later, he scored in extra time to down the USA in the Round of 16, but missed what would have been a winning penalty kick in the quarterfinals against Uruguay. He's an elite striker with a chip on his shoulder. Look out, world.