Germany 2014 GOTZE Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
Germany 2014 GOTZE Home Mini Kit
Germany 2014 GOTZE Home Soccer Jersey
Germany 2014 BECKENBAUER Home Soccer Jersey
- Each of adidas' 2014 federation jerseys has an iconic band across the shoulders to signify unity. Subtle striping on the torso adds to this jersey's elegant and classic design.
- Transparent tape on the sides further subtracts from the jersey's weight – Making these revolutionary kits the lightest that adidas has ever designed.
- Deutscher Fussball-Bund woven badge, with three championship stars applied, on left chest; "Die Nationalmannschaft" (our national team) is printed under the back collar.
- The engineered fabric: 100% polyester interlock, ventilated ClimaCool® keeps you cool and dry when playing or cheering on Die Mannschaft.
- Includes authentic letters/numbers.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
German soccer has produced countless top players, but Franz Beckenbauer is the greatest to ever lace up soccer cleats. He played in three FIFA World Cups and was named to the all-tournament team each time. Der Kaiser, meaning "the Emperor," lifted the trophy in 1974 as captain. He is one of only two men to win the cup as both a player and a manager, a feat accomplished at the 1990 FIFA World Cup in Italy. He belongs alongside Pele, his New York Cosmos teammate, as an all-time legend of the game.