Tottenham 13/14 LENNON LS Home Soccer Jersey
Tottenham 13/14 PAULINHO LS Home Soccer Jersey
Tottenham 13/14 SIGURDSSON LS Home Soccer Jersey
Tottenham 13/14 LAMELA LS Home Soccer Jersey
- Hewlett Packard returns as the shirt sponsor. Fans will remember Spurs players donning the HP logo on their chests during the team's 1999 League Cup victory. Club legends Jurgen Klinsman, now coach of the US Men's National Team, and David Ginola wore the HP shirt during the previous partnership from 1995 to 1999.
- White jersey with the darkest blue trim in club history. The color design is a hat-tip to Tottenham teams of the 1960s. Supporters will hope the team can repeat league and cup glories of that era.
- The club crest, a fighting cockerel with riding spurs standing atop an early soccer ball, is on the chest.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Tottenham Hotspur broke its transfer record to attract Erik Lamela to its ranks, shelling out 25.7 million for his services. The suits at Spurs eye the Argentine attacker as a jewel among a wave of new recruits to replace the goals and game-changing ability they lost when Gareth Bale shuttled off to Real Madrid. Just two years into his career in Europe after moving from River Plate to Roma, Lamela has already established himself as a rising star flush with flair and feared by opponents. Scoring seven goals in six Serie A contests tends to have that kind of effect.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.