Tottenham Moussa Dembele Men's Fashion T-Shirt (White)
Tottenham Property Youth T-Shirt (White)
Tottenham Scott Parker Distressed T-Shirt (Blue)
Tottenham Moussa Dembele Distressed T-Shirt (Blue)
- Classic cotton tee. Soft premium tee with no side seams for added comfort. Logo is meant to look weathered.
- Represent the Spurs - the premier club of North London with this cool Tottenham Hotspur T-Shirt. Nothing but love for the Lilywhites!
- NOTE: This product was pretreated to ensure quality and long life-span of the graphic. Please wash and dry before first wearing to remove any residue that may be visible.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Belgian midfielder Moussa Dembele joined the Spurs in August 2012 from Fulham. He joined Fulham as a forward, but his ability to move the ball forward and excellent passing vision got him switched to an attacking midfielder. Before Fulham, Dembele played for Germinal Beerschot, Willem II and AZ Alkmaar. Born to a Malian father and Belgian mother, Dembele elected to represent Belgium in international competition, and made his first appearance in 2002.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.