CONCACAF Champions League Hoody (White)
CONCACAF Hoody (Ash Gray)
CONCACAF Hoody (Black)
CONCACAF Champions League Hoody (Black)
- 8.5 oz, 80/20 ring-spun cotton/polyester hooded sweatshirt. Preshrunk for a long-lasting fit.
- Rib collar and cuffs made with Lycra®. Double-ply self-fabric lined hood.
- Cheer on the best in CONCACAF in this official CONCACAF Champions League hoody. Classic sweat with ribbed cuffs and hood. 60/40 cotton/polyester.
- Set-in sleeves, all-over cover-seamed construction and a full generous fit for comfort.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
CONCACAF Champions League (formerly the CONCACAF Champions' Cup) is the competition to determine the champion of CONCACAF. 24 teams from North America, Central America and the Caribbean compete. Mexican clubs dominate (Cruz Azul and Club America are tied for most wins with five championships each).
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.