Nike Lunar Gato II (Black/Poison Green)
Nike Lunar Gato II (Wolf Grey)
Nike Mercurial Victory IV IC (Electro Purple/Volt Black)
Nike Lunar Gato II (Balsa/Volt/Black)
- MIDSOLE: Nike's Lunarlon absorbs energy and returns to feet for added bounce and premium underfoot cushioning. Lunarlon absorbs the stress of playing on hard courts and the street. Split forefoot midsole lets the Lunar Gato move with the foot.
- UPPER: Incredibly soft goat leather that's quilted for touch and ball control with hyperfused mesh panels for support and breathability. The extremely soft leather eliminates break-in time, while the fused mesh panels lock the foot in place. Regrind rubber on the toe enhances durability. Designed to hug foot with a tight fit.
- OUTSOLE: Durable, non-marking rubber with reduced thickness and a forefoot groove for increased agility and flexibility. Traction pattern for underfoot ball control. WEIGHT: 8.6 oz.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
Speed and comfort for small-sided play. The Lunargato II offers great all around ball touch on hardwood, the street, concrete and other surfaces. The Lunar Gato II is even lighter than its predecessor.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.