Nike Mercurial Vapor IX FG (Vibrant Yellow)
Nike Mercurial Vapor IX LE FG (Black/Laser Orange)
Nike Mercurial Vapor X AG
Nike Mercurial Vapor IX FG (Neo Lime/Metallic Silver/Polarized Blue)
- Two-layers of glass fiber are fused together on the outsole for flexibility and responsiveness. This design transfers foot-planting energy directly to the cleats, reducing stud pressure and offering instant support and stability. Composite and direct injected TPU studs dig and release instantly for exceptional traction and explosive speed. A speed stud in the midfoot enhances speed and support in this high-pressure zone for full-speed sprints.
- Minimalist, soft heel counter locks the foot in place. The lightweight perforated sockliner has a textile liner that mirrors the natural shape of the foot for low profile cushioning.
- Forefoot grip zone (inspired by track spikes) creates toe-off traction for that extra burst of speed. With two longer studs on the heel and asymmetrical bladed forefoot stud design, the Vapor IX outsole delivers not just straight-ahead speed, but the traction for quick cuts and turns and explosive take off. WEIGHT: 6.6 oz.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
It doesn't get any brighter than this version of the Nike Mercurial Vapor IX FG. Bright green forefoot that fades to blue at the heel with bright pops of orange. Metallic silver tongue. 98 on the heel honors the year the first Mercurial Vapor was released. Engineered for uncompromising explosive speed in every direction, the Mercurial Vapor IX has a new composite chassis and a more contoured fit for the ultimate traction and control in any condition. Can you handle the speed? A soft, Tejin upper molds to the foot for high-speed control. It doesn't matter if you can go fast if you can't control the ball. The fastest cleat in the game is now equipped with All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for optimal ball control in wet or dry conditions. A contoured speed last mirrors the shape of the foot for a snug, track spike-like fit. A low toe box helps the foot get under the ball. Zonal reinforcements in the medial and lateral sides offer support and lockdown.
|WHY SHOP WITH US?
At US Youth Soccer we provide a fun, safe and healthy game for ALL KIDS...big kids, little kids, tall kids, short kids, young kids, older kids...kids who want to play for one season, kids who want to play for twenty seasons, kids who play strictly for fun, and kids who want to compete at the highest level possible. US Youth Soccer is the largest youth sports organization in the nation with over 600,000 volunteers and administrators, and over 300,000 dedicated coaches, most of who also are volunteers. US Youth Soccer registers over 3,000,000 youth players between the ages of five and nineteen. By shopping at US Youth Soccer Shop, you'll not only score great soccer gear, but also support our organization and our programs to help grow soccer in the United States. Visit www.USYouthSoccer.org for more.