Nike Stud Wrench
DRYFEET Performance Footgear
| || [Special Order] sizes ship separately. [Special Order] sizes require 2-5 additional days to ship and will ship by ground carrier only. |
- DRYFEET keep your feet at +7.5°C in -20°C conditions. A foot in regular cleats would drop down to 1.5°C, nearly freezing. Now that's a game changer. At +40°C, DRYFEET doesn't increase foot temperature. There's comfort in that.
- DRYFEET fit any cleat patterns with 2 toe & 2 heel studs. Approximately 90% of the most popular cleats use this pattern. SEE SIZING CHART FOR DETAILS
- DRY technology triple-layered water repellent shield incorporates a Neoprene Laminate 4-Way Stretch Crafted Upper - the ultimate in protection for your foot, for your cleats, and for your performance.
- Anterior + Posterior synthetic print on the medial forefoot for increased ball-striking control, whatever the conditions.
- Synthetic print reinforced cleat holes can stretch up to 195%, making them almost indestructible.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- USYouthSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.
A curve-jumping new product created out of necessity – playing & training in wet, cold conditions. DRYFEET Performance Footgear is the solution to the problem of cold, wet feet. You no longer need to experience discomfort and decreased performance due to poor weather conditions. Feet are the foundation of an athlete. DRYFEET protects that foundation. Designed by athletes and proven by science, DRYFEET Performance Footgear is the world’s first all-weather technical compression for cleats. Looking for a game-changing advantage in poor weather? Want to defy the elements and train harder? Then you need to seriously consider DRYFEET Performance Footgear.